What are the characteristics of lawns in the lawn direct sales industry?
With the continuous development of lawn direct selling technology, lawn direct selling has gradually penetrated into people's daily life. The lawn has a variety of uses such as viewing, health care, sports, and recreation. Therefore, direct lawn sales are widely used in gardens, parks, sports fields, golf courses and other places. So what are the characteristics of lawns in the lawn direct sales industry? Let's take a look with Xiaobian!
The lawn has a beautiful appearance, giving people a pleasant thrill, safety, long-lasting and easy to obtain, and other characteristics, and the basis of these advantages is the characteristics of the lawn grass itself. The so-called direct sales is to eliminate the need for middlemen and directly sell the products to retail customers to realize the value of the products. With one computer and one network cable, you can develop the national market without leaving home and staying with your family.
The characteristics of lawn grass in the lawn direct sales industry are as follows:
1. Turfgrass is a herbaceous plant with a certain degree of softness, low and thin leaves, and dense vegetation. Therefore, the lawn has a certain elasticity and a good touch.
2. Generally clump type, can cover the ground tightly and make the overall color beautiful and uniform, so lawn grass can form a beautiful grass blanket.
3. It has strong growth, wide distribution, and strong reproductive power. Therefore, even if the lawn is cut repeatedly, it can be easily restored, but it can promote its dense growth. In addition, the bare ground in the lawn can be quickly covered.
4. It has strong adaptability to the environment, and can adapt well to the climate, soil conditions, and changes, especially to the bad environment such as strong wind and dry soil.
5. Strong resistance to external forces, and strong adaptability to tread pressure and Liu cut.
6, easy to build lawn. Turfgrass usually has a large amount of seed, is easy to harvest, and has strong germination. In addition, it can be used for vegetative reproduction of stalks, turf, and plants, so it is easy to build a large area of lawn.
7, harmless to humans and animals. Turfgrass is usually free of thorns and other stinging organs, is generally non-toxic, does not have a bad smell, and does not contain harmful substances such as secretion of milk that will stain clothes.
The above is the introduction of the relevant features of the lawn in the lawn direct sales industry. I hope it can help everyone. Lawn direct selling uses human word of mouth as a communication tool and a multi-level team-based shopless sales method. It is not simply a product promotion, but a dissemination of information. Article is for reference only.