The factors that affect the price of lawns are these
Turf prices are generally divided into reference information prices and market supply prices. Among them, the turf reference information price refers to the guide price issued by local cost stations, and generally refers to the price from the lawn to the construction site, that is, the price at which the lawn is delivered to the construction site. Specific turf price composition can refer to the relevant price description issued by the local information price.
The lawn market supply price usually includes the price of lawn garden storage, excavation labor costs, lawn dressing costs, short barge fees in the garden, etc .; transportation costs include up and down labor costs, transportation costs, and so on. When asking for lawn prices, you need to communicate with the lawn supplier and confirm the specific price composition of the market supply.
In the course of turf marketing, we often encounter such a situation: the same kind of turf has similar specifications, but the price of turf varies greatly, which is very puzzling for novices, I do n’t know how to choose and buy. Here we will discuss several factors that affect the price of lawn for your reference.
(1) Due to the effects of season, supply and purchase, the turf market and the stock market are quite volatile, and the turf market with the same specifications, different planting seasons, and different prices fluctuates greatly. Planting in winter is cheaper than planting in spring. Because spring is the season for seedlings, demand is high, while demand in winter is relatively small.
(2) The lawns of the same specification have different growth years and different prices. Generally speaking, grasses are strong and healthy, have good growth potential and high survival rates, and lawn prices are relatively high.
(3) In terms of specifications, "equivalent specifications" of turf have different positions for measuring the diameter and price.
(4) the preciousness of the lawn. The lawn also has an aesthetic taste and cultural background. The higher the aesthetic taste, the longer the traditional cultivation, and the higher the price.
(5) Special requirements for lawns in greening projects. Due to different planning and design schemes, the configuration of the turf varies widely, and it is difficult for producers and demanders to match up, which leaves a high price space for some unique turf in posture and growth.
With the above knowledge, you should have a clearer and more reasonable understanding of the lawn price market! Knowing this, we will not buy inferior lawns at high prices, nor will we miss the opportunity to cooperate with honest lawn bases. Linking quality, supply and demand cooperation will become very enjoyable.