Fuhua Lawn Base teaches everyone how to repair degraded lawns
Urban high-rise buildings are inseparable from greening. As a common green plant, lawns play an important role in the city, which can improve the harsh environment, can adjust the climate, and beautify the city, but the green lawn will also be degraded for some reasons. So do you know how to restore a degraded lawn? Fuhua Lawn Base will teach you how to repair degraded lawns.
In these cases, Fuhua Lawn Base believes that it can be restored:
1. The lawn vegetation consists of weeds and can be completely killed by selective herbicides.
2. Most lawn vegetation consists of perennial weeds.
3. Turf severely damaged by insects, pathogenic factors, or other reasons.
4. The organic layer of the lawn is too thick, the soil surface texture is uneven, and the surface layer of 3-5 cm soil is seriously compacted. When we see lawn degradation, we must first understand the causes of lawn degradation, prescribe the correct medicines, and formulate correct and feasible prescriptions.
The recommended repair methods for Fuhua Lawn Base are as follows:
1. The preparation of lawn beds should consider weed control and herbicides. Secondly, deep vertical cutting is performed in extreme cases to completely destroy the organic layer. When the topsoil compaction is not high, high-intensity core cultivation and leveling can also be performed. Before farming, compound fertilizers (containing nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) should be applied. Acid fertilizers should also be applied with lime, which can be determined according to the nutritional status of the subsoil.
2. Selective restoration of grass species can be achieved through asexual reproduction, but mainly through seed reproduction. Grass species that are fully adapted to the local environmental conditions should be selected, taking into account the consistency of the lawn.
3. Seeding and disc seeding usually use planting and seeding methods. The standard seeding rate is adopted, and the harrowing and rolling after sowing should be shallow. Disc seeding is done by a special disc seeder, usually without shallow harrowing and rolling.
The above is the method of lawn degradation restoration recommended by Fuhua Lawn Base. I hope that it will be helpful to everyone. If you have any questions, you can also follow our official website of Fuhua Lawn Base.